Why Our Pub is Great
As soon as you step inside Seacourt Bridge, a traditional real ale pub, you will feel our welcoming atmosphere. Our staff will do their best to make your visit one to remember. We have a great vibe about us and our aim is to give you a great time, whatever the reason for your visit. If it’s food you’re after, delve into our varied menu. There are burgers, curries, grills and of course traditional pub grub for the whole family. Youngsters can grab a bite from the children’s menu. Sample our drinks menu as well, from cool draught lagers, craft beers, to cocktails, wine or a soft drink. If it’s a Friday night why not try a fishbowl, after all, it’s been a long week and you deserve it!
During the winter months, our weekly entertainment is a hit with all our visitors and we are sure we offer something to everyone. And in the summer, while the entertainment continues, many people choose to make the most of our secluded beer garden, which provides an escape from the hustle and bustle. The perfect place to sit back and relax after a hard week. So, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Seacourt Bridge, West Way, Botley, OX2 0JB